Random Survey Data is expanding!! Were taking our surveys across the country and we want your help! Now random survey data is allowing for more surveys, more data, more analysis and more ideas to help change the world!! With your participation, and the help of some printable sheets here on the random survey data website [Printable Survey Template, Printable Survey Sign-in Sheet], you can conduct your own surveys in your class rooms, office or on the streets of your community! The questions can be anything you want. I give a sample outline of question ideas here, to help get your creative juices flowing (they may need to be adapted to fit your environment).
- How do you like your ice tea sweetened?
- How long can you hold your breath?
- How long did you sleep last night?
- Do you snore or talk in your sleep?
- Do you remeber or write down your dreams?
- Do you wear a watch? if so, which hand do you wear it on?
- Do you play any musical instriments? What?
- Can you read music?
- What type of music do you enjoy live?
- Most movies seen in a 24 hour period?
- Do you typically have matches or a lighter with you?
- Do you typically have a pen with you?
- Where do you keep your cell phone at night time?
- How often do you go camping?
- When is the last time you had an oil change?
- How many mega pixels is your digital camera?
- What brand is your digital camera?
- How often do you use your camera?
- Where do you store your pictures? (your hard drive, facebook, picasa, etc.?)
- How much do you like your school's mascot? (1-10 scale)
- What is the last menu item you ordered from McDonalds?
- Do you have a daily planner?
There are websites with info about how to conduct a survey, but here at Random Survey Data we prefer an "off the cuff" method. All it really takes is a printable sheet, a pen, a group of people, and a little gut's to pass around a questionnaire. With these tools you can begin to contribute to Random Survey Data's database of survey data! If it's too much to pass around a survey sheet, we made templetes for "Sign in Sheets" as well. This allows for the survey to be disguised as a sign in sheet to be passed around. Names will be ignored for any publication of the data set.
When you have collected all your survey data, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture, scan or a typed out email of your data sheet and it will be entered on the random survey data website to share with the world!